Vox Vocis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vox Vocis

World of Warcraft

Pennyvise Paladin Application

Volzo
    Volzo
    Admin

Pennyvise Paladin Application Empty Pennyvise Paladin Application

Post  Volzo Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Name
    Colin

Email
    sno4u01870@gmail.com

Application
    1. Pennyvise is my main
    2. 29
    3. Pacific

4. Bigwig/Shadowpriest is ready to dps FL and I have experience healing as disc and holy in heroic wrath content. I also have a dk tank that is pretty close to being ready for FL. I have the rest of the classes at 85 but don't have much interest raiding with them.

5. Yes, I am a 100% raider with the exception of an upcoming back surgery but I don't expect to miss more than possibly a night.

6. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Pennyvise/simple

7. Yes

8. I have typically been a raid leader type in the past but being gone so long Id prefer to sit back, do what i'm told and kill bosses.

9. Yes. I occasionally make a mistake but my philosphy is to never make it twice.

10. I expect punctual and efficient raids. I play this game to kill bosses and that is the only interest I have in warcraft any more. You can expect me to show up on time and prepared. When applicable I will have done my homework beforehand.

11. A warrior tank, I would take tauren for the stamina bonus as a progression tank wouldn't need threat. As for a dps warrior I would expect orc troll or goblin but I am not up with my theorycraft on the different racials for the warrior class.

12. I read all the data that is available from the beta or the wowhead data mining. Show up with plenty of consumables and repair money then start working on a strategy one ability at a time.

13. I am a 29 year old ex carpenter. A few months ago they told me I need back surgery and can't build houses any more. I started playing wow at launch and have play pretty consistently, with the exception of this summer, since. I am looking for a progression minded guild who wants to efficiently progress through content.

14. Volzo pretty much covered everything I needed to know.

15. As far as progression raiding goes I was with Insomniacs for a good chunk of wotlk. We reformed the guild as Digital Wasteland which I led through ICC and the start of cataclysm. I gave the guild over to a friend and went with a group named Nothing Serious. Cleared all of tier 11 normal and started working on heroics when the entire guild transferred servers and I didn't feel like paying to transfer my entire operation so I basically just quit raiding. Since then I've been back just hanging out in a few different guilds just looking for a group to raid with.

16. Deathwing chewing copenhagen.